Nurses for Stockport NHS Trust £22,128 to £28,746
- Job Sector: Nursing and Care
- Sub Category: General Medical/Surgical Nurse
- Area: Manchester
- Salary: From £22,128 to £28,746
- Conditions offered: Full time and permanent employment contract; Dedicated support from a Clinical Nurse Educator.
- One month’s on-site accommodation or £500 towards first month’s rent (per property) for off-site accommodation. Welcome hamper; Payment towards a return flight (Covers up to £58); NMC fee paid for year 1 (Covers up to £110, to be paid initially by nurse and then claimed back through expenses once PIN received)
The Stockport NHS Foundation Trust is a dynamic trust with more than 800 beds. The Stepping Hill hospital is located southeast of Manchester and serves more than 500.000 patients a year. The hospital has excellent links to the airport is 10 miles from Manchester’s city centre thanks to its fast public transport connection.