Nurses for East Cheshire NHS Trust £19, 409 - £28,746
- Job Sector: Nursing and Care
- Sub Category: General Medical/ Surgical
- Area: Macclesfield / Manchester
- Salary: Band 4 salary £19, 409 until NMC PIN obtained; Band 5 salary £22,128 to £28,746 upon PIN registration.
- Conditions offered: Full time & permanent employment contracts; 2 months of paid accommodation in the local area within walking distance of the hospital site; A return flight home after 8 months of employment (up to a max. of £250); Tailored staff induction training programme; Excellent future development plans and training programmes; Flexible working options.
East Cheshire NHS Trust is an integrated community and acute Trust, providing healthcare across central and eastern Cheshire and surrounding areas. The Trust provides health services in its hospitals, in people’s homes and in community locations – and with over 3,500 dedicated staff, it serves a local population of around 470,000 people.